So, i guess this is the final post?? i think that, due to the habbitial and unchanging nature of the student, that these words will be lost amid the frantic last minute scramble. ive already seen about 50 posts today alone. it has been great reading through all of these over the last few weeks. I love the links that have been posted, such as the 'fuck bitches/unlock achievements' poster. ive added one image here of my own that i was quite pround of the other night, i was playing Halo with my brother so was logged on the guest account. (hense the wird gamertag). Im now just going to ramble.
I will play any game, any time, anywhere and ill try as hard as i can to beat you.
Everything mentioned in these lectures has applied to me at some point or another, i have betrayed individuals, and entire teams and been betrayed in turn.
I have owned about 20 consoles since the original Atari my old man gave me which only had one button and a stick to move the tiny man through the 2d jungle.
I have hated my game cube and queued for hours for a playstation 2.
The Sega Saturn is the worst console ever invented.
Sega haven't made anything decent since the master system.
I knocked my brothers front teeth out fighting over a controller when i was 8 years old.
I have scrimped and saved to buy games which are hugely overpriced, but i respect the nature of the business, and i'll wait. I'll wait as long as it takes for many games to go Platinum and end up in the EB games graveyard.
I have incurred late fees totaling thousands of dollars...
I have wasted years of my life on golden eye, which deserves a special mention here as changing the future direction of first person multi player shooters. and clearing the path for its contemporary. halo.
I have NEVER played World of Warcraft. i'm literally too scared.
I played resident Evil with the lights off. and almost wet my pants.
I will stop playing if my partner asks me. Its still just a game.
I. Love. Video-games.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.